What else you need to know:
For a better overview, we have listed what you should know for your holiday in the Zirmhof.
In addition to information about check-in / check-out, possible payment methods and cancellation conditions, we also thought about what things you might need for your holiday. There are really only a few things, because the really important things are waiting for you in your apartment. However, if you take our feel-good bag, your luggage will be significantly reduced.
Information about your holiday at the Zirmhof:
- We guarantee you the best price with a direct booking.
- Check-in / check-out: The reserved apartment is available from 16:00 on the day of arrival and until 10:00 on the day of departure.
- If you arrive after 18:00 hours, we kindly ask you to register by phone.
- We are happy to store your luggage for earlier arrivals or later departures.
- Accepted payment means: cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), ATM or bank transfer. We do not allow pets in our house.
- For a relaxing holiday without obligations, it is possible to transfer the remaining amount to our bank account before your arrival. However, we ask you to settle any open amounts at the latest upon arrival.
- Night's rest: We kindly ask you to keep noise levels down after 22.00 hours with respect to our other house guests.
- Confirmation of reservation - Deposit: After receiving the booking confirmation, a deposit of 30% of the total price is to be paid within 3 days to the following account.
IBAN: AT67 4501 0000 6210 0060
- Deposit: The amount of € 500,00 will be reserved on your credit card and will be released in the first week after your departure or after an inspection of the apartment. The deposit cannot be paid in cash.
- Cancellation conditions:
- The contract can be cancelled by both parties free of charge up to 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the guest/s.
- The contract can be cancelled up to 1 month before the agreed arrival date at the latest, in which case a cancellation fee of 30 % of the accommodation price will be charged.
- For cancellations less than one month before the agreed date of arrival or for no-shows, 100% of the total stay will be charged. This also applies in the case of late arrival and early departure. Cancellations are only accepted in writing!
The Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions apply.
Get to current COVID-19 regulations.